Wednesday 2 September 2015

Krishna - Live Desktop Wallpaper [WIN 10].


🎉🎊 We Are Revamping! Finally! ðŸŽŠðŸŽ‰

 After getting so much support and love from you guys ❤️, 
I decided to start a new blog. 
We are migrating from Blogspot to a WordPress based personal website/blog!
  
So this blog will be archived from now onwards and will no longer be updated.
For all the new blog posts & exciting things bookmark my new blog/website.

!! These are the new links !!


Hoping for lots of support and love from you all ❤️
Stay Tuned ðŸ˜‰

This is how a Mahabharat fan's desktop looks like :-P
Check the tutorial below to see how to set up a live wallpaper :)
My desktop with live wallpaper :-


I am a big fan of Mahabharat and in turn a great follower of Lord Krishna. When I saw the Star Plus Serial, Mahabharat, One of its Scene where Lord Krishna shows his Vishwaroop to Arjun just caught my eye. 

He being the part of universe & universe being the part of him was something very well shown by the serial :) I just thought if I could make a video and then set it as a Live wallpaper it would be amazing. This is when I thought of making a Wallaper and sharing it with all the Mahabharat fans and Krishna Followers :-P

After cutting the video clip from the original episode I used few video editing softwares and modified it in such a way that it will look amazing on the desktop. I just want to share that clip with you and want each and every follower of lord Krishna to have him on their desktops, not just as wallpaper but Live Wallpaper :)

Things you need :- 
  • Video Wallpaper Software - Click here.
  • The Shri Krishna Wallpaper - Click here.
  • Shri Krishna Video Wallpaper - Click here.
Setting up the wallpaper :- 
  • Copy the Shri krishna video wallpaper into C drive.
  • Now Install the Video wallpaper software and open it, if you don't see the window then open it from the hidden icons on taskbar.
  • Click on add folder and select C drive [where you had copied the video] and then select the LiveShriKrishna.wmv, also tick on 'launch on windows startup' and that is it, you have set up the Live Wallpaper :)
Enjoy your live wallaper :) Jai Shri Krishna :)

TIP:- 

  • Set up the normal Shri Krishna image [Link to which is provided by me] as the background wallpaper of your desktop. [This is because when you click refresh, the software stops for a very small time and if there is any other wallpaper at the background it doesn't look good. It is just to maintain a form so that it looks visually appealing :)]
Disclaimer :- The live wallpaper is extracted from the Star Plus TV serial Mahabharat & the credits of that clip goes to Star Plus.

Comments are Welcomed :)
Thank You.










6 comments:

  1. Hi, I want to express my gratitude to you for sharing this fascinating information. It's amazing that we now have the ability to share our thoughts. Share such information with us through blogs and internet services.
    Visit site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this crucial data with us. This blog is extremely beneficial. I always appreciate being able to visit your blog to find out what is going on Your posts informed me of so much
    Gmail bellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is, in my opinion, one of the most important pieces of information for me.
    And it's a pleasure to read your content. But I'd like to make a few general remarks.
    The website design is fantastic, and the content is superb.
    PayPal Nederland Bellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want to know how to create a Google account, please contact the customer service team for the desired and fast assistance..........................Google Nederland

    ReplyDelete